Stark is looking for a dynamic Drawing Office Manager to join our team. This person will ensure process excellence and efficiency of the Company’s design office in terms of the design systems and the capacity management of the design team across the process, electrical, and mechanical engineering disciplines.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Review the current system, and advise Management on requirements to ensure process excellence.
- If required, implement changes to the design system and software and provide training and guidance to new (and existing) engineering staff on the operation of the system.
- Continuously optimize the design system and put measures in place to maintain efficiency.
- Arrange and attend design review sessions with the team.
- Allocate design tasks to Design Engineers.
- Prepare required reports to Management and HODs.
Experience / Knowledge
- Relevant Engineering Degree or Diploma.
- Experience managing a drawing office (with regards to the system and team aspect) in a metal fabrication environment is non-negotiable.
- Design and draughting experience with proficiency in Autodesk, Cadworx, Inventor, Navisworks, NX, Scene, or similar software.
- Strong communication skills.
We offer challenging tasks in an international environment Career development potential in a steadily growing company.
Have we sparked your interest? Send us your application including a CV, references and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.