We are looking for someone that is a motivated, team player to join our team and drive sales and business development in line with the Stark vision through creating and maintaining strong client relationships and ideally have expertise/existing network in one of the following commodities: diamond, coal, or gold.
- Develop and/or grow your Commodity expertise to create value for both customers and your colleagues, and be a thought leader for them
- Based on assigned commodity leadership, build a territory plan to prioritize selling possibilities
- Based on assigned priorities and company strategy, actively seek out new contacts through cold calling, networking, and social media
- Setting up meetings with prospects and customers to understand budgets and detailed needs
- For more complex solutions, together with the Proposals Manager, prepare and deliver quotations
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences (national and international travel required)
Customer Relationship Management:
- Follow up appropriately with existing customers. Gather feedback from customers and involve the internal team when required
Supplier / Partner Relationship Management:
- Actively manage the commercial relationship with strategic suppliers and partners
- Onboard new suppliers and partners according to the guidelines
- Negotiate price and product offerings
- Relevant Business, Sales, or Engineering degree or qualification
- At least 4 years of sales or business development experience in a mining, engineering, or mineral processing environment
We offer challenging tasks in an international environment Career development potential in a steadily growing company and a lucrative commission structure.
Have we sparked your interest? Send us your application including a CV, references and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.