STARK Resources is a privately held engineering group with a global mining footprint, specialising in designing and constructing mineral processing plants. Our expertise bridges the understanding of in-ground ore deposits with tailored recovery solutions, ensuring a compelling and economically viable proposition across the mining value chain. We are committed to reducing the impact of mining by enabling sustainable mining practices.
This is a full-time on-site role as a Draughtsperson located in Centurion. The Draughtsperson will produce detailed plant build drawings for mineral processing plants according to the design provided by the engineering team, using computer-aided design (CAD) software. The Drafter will also work closely with the engineering team to ensure designs meet technical requirements and adhere to project timelines.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD or other CAD software
- Ability to accurately interpret technical drawings and specifications
- Experience (10-12 years) in producing detailed engineering drawings for mineral processing plants or bulk material handling essential
- Knowledge of engineering principles and practices
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- A Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related field is beneficial
Why join our team at STARK Resources?
- Re-imagining traditional approaches to mining
- Learning and teaching opportunities
- Supportive colleagues
- International, cross-cultural team dynamics
- Collaboration between the different engineering disciplines
- State-of-the-art facilities
- Make a lasting change for the environment
- Travel opportunities (position dependent)
We offer challenging tasks in an international environment Career development potential in a steadily growing company.
Have we sparked your interest? Send us your application including a CV, references and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.