Stark is looking for a Process Principal who will be responsible to ensure process excellence across multi-commodity minerals processing industries. Process excellence to us means innovation and incorporating technologies to make our offerings smart, simple, and sustainable.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Review, oversee and validate (in some cases prepare) various engineering deliverables such as Process Flow Diagrams, P & I Diagrams, Process Datasheets, Equipment Specifications, Cause & Effect Diagrams, control philosophies, shutdown philosophies, HAZOP Studies & reports, Operation & maintenance manuals, etc
- Oversee all process design calculations and design criteria in the compilation and execution of equipment lists
- Interface, liaise with, and provide input and support to the Process, Business Development, and Project teams where required
- Set up and manage test work program/project and interpret results and incorporate key parameters into project design
- Ensure all process deliverables issued are of high quality and to Stark standard
- Perform process engineering tasks on projects, in a variety of commodities
- Act as Lead Process Engineer on projects, when required
- Drive ongoing team mentorship, guidance, support, and development
- B.Eng or B.Sc degree in Metallurgical or Chemical Engineering
- Professional registration with ECSA will be an advantage
Experience / Knowledge
- Mineral processing design, equipment sizing & selection, and commissioning
- Plant operation
- Knowledge of international engineering standards
- Health and Safety Standards and Regulations
- Software implementation of relevant process engineering tools
- Team management and mentorship
- Excellent communication skills
We offer challenging tasks in an international environment Career development potential in a steadily growing company.
Have we sparked your interest? Send us your application including a CV, references and cover letter to email@example.com.